Product description and -details
NANOIL Jojoba Oil – the natural power of the Sonora Desert – gems for your beauty.
Nanoil Jojoba Oil is the high-quality, natural essence from the seeds of immersing green Jojobastrauchs from the American Sonora-Wüste. The naturalize, cold-pressed, not refined, organic oil contains valuable fatty acids, plant sterols, squalene,e and vitamins A, E, and F.
How does Nanoil Jojoba Oil work?
- is perfect for unclean, fatty, and dry skin
- spends moisture and consumes water
- næhrt die Haut und das Haar intensive, glättet und macht weich
- forming a protective layer on the hair and skin
- regenerated the skin, the result is nothing more than dry
- clean and wash the scalp
- Beugt dem Haarausfall vor
- optimize the drainage and control the seborrhea
- cares for the correct pH value of the faces
- reflect the sensitive skin in the area of the eyes and lips
- reflect hands, feet, and nails
- protects the hair spit and gives them more shine
- has an antibacterial effect
- kaltgepresst, naturbelassen, organic and vegan
- 100% organic, cold-pressed, unrefined Jojoba Oil for Hair, Body, Face, and Eyes.
- weightless, natural formula
- Naturreines Jojoba Oil with the Ecocert-Siegel in it
- Cosmetic Products
- Rich in fatty acids, plant sterols, squalen,e and vitamin E.
- richtig bei gescheiuchten, fettigen, unreinen und widerspenstigen Haaren
- ideal for dry facial skin and sensitive skin in the eye- and lip area
- Help for hair fall and seborrhea
Application And Use
Natural oils are versatile cosmetic products, so there are no restrictions when it comes to how Nanoil cosmetic oils are used:
1. BODY CARE – warm the oil between your hands and massage it into wet skin after the bath; mix the oil with a body lotion or scrub.
2. FACE CARE – apply the oil directly to the skin like a serum or mix it with creams, masks, or scrubs.
3. HAIR CARE – use the oil as an intensive 30-minute treatment for the hair and scalp; mix the oil with different hair care products.
4. MASSAGE – warm the oil between your hands and apply it to dry skin. Massage selected body parts.
5. BATH - Add 5-10 ml of oil to bath water or similarly prepare a hand and foot bath.
6. MAKE-UP REMOVAL - Apply the oil to the face and massage it until the makeup dissolves. Remove the oil with a damp cloth.
7. NAIL CARE - massage the oil into the nail plate daily.
8. BEARD CARE - massage a few drops of oil into the beard regularly.
Use, and Storage
- Conditions of storage and use
- Store in a dry, cool place and protect from direct sunlight.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
In case of eye contact, flush your eyes with water. Keep out of the reach of children.